Thursday, July 4, 2013
Everyone is looking for a way to automate their network marketing business, so that it works for them 24/7. I know, because I've been looking to do that for years. The truth is there are no true automated systems. Ultimately you are going to need to speak with people, because network marketing is still a people business. That said, you can automate the prospecting and qualifying part, which is the part that keeps most people from success in network marketing.
Here is what you are going to need:
1. Professionally designed capture pages that attract attention and motivate people to enter their information in order to take the next step.
2. Professionally developed videos that give them an overview of network marketing or home business and why people need one.
3. Professionally designed web site that takes them step by step through the process of evaluating not only your business but also the marketing system.
4. Link to your company replicated page or a professionally designed page that tells them about your company, management team, products/services, compensation plan, and offers the opportunity to become a customer or to business owner.
5. Autoresponders that follow-up with them after prospects enter their information into your capture page.
6. Contact management system that will keep track of all your contacts and track their progress through your system.
7. Professionally designed banners that you can use on web sites.
8. Audio hot line message - short message that your prospects can listen to on their cell phone.
These are the basics of a good network marketing online marketing system.
Now, if you are like me and don't want to take the time to develop such a system, you can use one that has already been created and field tested for a number of years. It's what I use to market my network marketing business and it's got everything listed above and much more.
Click HERE to try the system free for 30 days!