Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm back!

After 7 years of retirement from network marketing business building, I'm back. Seven years ago I retired with a very nice full-time residual income to pursue my goals in ministry and writing. I'm still very happily pursuing those goals, so what could possibly attract me back into the business building. Only the most amazing product and opportunity I've seen in 29 years!!!

I'm excited and ready to build another large network and residual income stream, primarily through the internet. I've already recruited a friend of mine who is a top internet marketing guru. We are in the process of developing a team marketing and training system. What I'm looking for now are people who are serious about making money in network marketing. If you are finally ready to make some very BIG money in network marketing and help a bunch of other people do the same, then e-mail me by clicking HERE to learn more. Please, no lookie loos. Only the serious need respond.

No comments: